Thai Basil Turkey Salad
- 2 tbsp Dietz & Watson™ Dijon Mustard
- 12 oz Dietz & Watson™ Oven Roasted Turkey sliced in ½ inch strips
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup julienned jicama
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, ¼ inch dice
- 1 cup picked Thai basil leaves
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 green apples cored and sliced thin
- 1 Divide the lettuce, Tai basil and mint among 4 bowls.
- 2 In a large bowl, whisk together the Dijon, lemon juice and olive oil.
- 3 Add the green apple, carrots, and jicama and seasonings.
- 4 Drizzle some of the veggies and dressing mixture over each salad. Top with turkey.