Ultimate Three Meat Chili
- 1 package Dietz & Watson Italian Chicken Sausage
- 1 cup Dietz & Watson Sharp Cheddar
- 2 16 ounces Kidney beans
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 cups White Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 pound 80/20 Ground Beef
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 12 ounces Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 15 ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1 Combine spices in a bowl and set aside.
- 2 In a pan, melt half the butter and olive oil
- 3 Add bell pepper,s onions and garlic and cook for 8-10 minutes until the ingredients are caramelized.
- 4 Add the vegetable mixture to crock pot.
- 5 Melt the remaining butter and oil in a pan.
- 6 Add the ground beef and pork and cook until meat has browned.
- 7 Add the meat mixture to the crock pot.
- 8 Add the sliced Dietz & Watson Italian Chicken Sausage and kidney beans and mix.
- 9 Stir in spices and brown sugar into crock pot.
- 10 Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 5 hours.
- 11 After five hours add to soup bowls and garnish with Dietz & Watson Sharp Yellow Cheddar